Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dinner 27/3/12 -- Tandoori Grilled Chicken Salad

I still had a bit of Tandoori Grilled Chicken left from dinner last night, even after making a sandwich for lunch!

I was trying to decide between having the rest hot or cold when I realized it would be delicious in chicken salad! Spicy Indian food tastes very good (to me) with sweetness so adding it to chicken salad with grapes and dried fruit seemed like a perfect match.

Just one note -- I apologize for the lighting in these pictures.  The sun has set and the light over our table is one of those funky-colored energy saver bulbs.


Mix shredded chicken, about 2 tablespoons of mayo, halved grapes, chopped celery, a miniature box of raisins, small handful of dried currants, and whatever spices you'd like!  I added Mrs. Dash, black pepper, onion powder, and celery salt.


Chicken salad with lettuce and multigrain crackers was the perfect light dinner!  Just what I was after!

...and that was the end of Tandoori Grilled Chicken.  You were delicious and shall be missed!